Monday, February 7, 2011

worry, worry, worry.

"Worrying is like a rocking chair-it gives you something to do 
but it never gets you anywhere."
I've decided I worry too much.
Oh, and no, this isn't a new revelation. 
I've known it for a while I've just never wanted
to admit it.
Why worry?
It doesn't get me anywhere.
Test and paper due on Thursday.
Gross.
Lately I have had absolutely no motivation to do 
anything school related.
That's not good.
Especially this semester.
I need to get my act together!
And Fast!

2 comments:

  1. ash! I worry too much to! About school, work, and people.
    Don't let it get to you because.. really..it sorta means you think you CARE too much. and you can never care too much :)
    but you should relaxxx. i luff you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks darling :) you're great!
    love you too!

    ReplyDelete