Monday, March 28, 2011

Slacker.

I have truly been slacking on my blogging lately.
And for all you hard core Gould fans out there
I apologize.

I can't believe it's almost April already!
Where did March go?

Next weekend is General Conference which I am 
absolutely stoked for.
I'll be heading up to Tay's house in Bountiful for 2 days
of stuffing our faces and also being spiritually fed by
this amazing Gospel and the inspired people that help it move forward.

This weekend was wonderful.
Friday I worked all night and made bank.
Then Saturday me and my roomies and Madi drove down
to Spanish Fork for Harikrishna.
It was straight up craziness.
Hilly has a ton more pictures but they're not on fb yet so this is all you get for now!
The chalk dyed both my hair pink and my left contact yellow.
Let's just say that it looked like I had a disease in my eye.
The pink is still in my hurrrrr.
Everyone's been saying I should just dye it like that cuz it looks 
like I'm a total hard A.


Anywho. Saturday night was spent hanging out with 
ALL of Tay's family for his Uncle's birthday
then playing Scatter Ball with all 
the Bountiful-ites; SO FUN!
Sunday was spent with Tay's family and was superb, love them!


I love weekends.
They're the best.


In the mean time, this snow better stop.
It's almost April for heaven sakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment