Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Yearrr!

2011!
Wow!
2010 just flew right on by!
Some pretty great things happened in 2010.
My brother got married!
I was able to go to D.C., Tennessee and Kentucky!
I moved into my first apartment!
I met some absolutely wonderful people who have quickly become
some of my closest friends!
I heard the Prophet speak in the conference center!
Along with lots of other personal little accomplishments.
I am welcoming the new year with open arms.
I'm ready for a challenge.
I'm ready for a relationship, if the right person comes along.
And I'm ready to decide what I want to do with the rest of my life.
AKA: settle on a major haha

Goals for 2011:
-Make scripture reading a priority everyday.
-Go to every class everyday.
-Study when I need to study.
-Meet at least 1 new person each week.

Oh, and for all you Loganites out there, I will be returning Saturday
so get ready to plaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment