Thursday, December 16, 2010

Missed Connections.

While I was on Craig's List today I came across
a section called Missed Connections.
People post encounters they had with people 
that they would like to be re-connected with.
Whether it was eye contact at the grocery store, a conversation
in a ski lift or seeing each other at the gym.
Crazy, huh?
I can't decide if I think this is 
creepy
or
cute.
What do you think?
I'll post the link so you can check it out.

Also this.
After my Integrated Life Science exam tomorrow
I will be DONEZO with school for Christmas break!!
I cannot WAIT to come home in four short days to these wonderful people:
My fabulous mother (left) and her best friend, Lori.
 My cooky father.
My sisters from another mister and Michaela, my real sister in the red.
My amazing brother and sister in law.
My crazy best friend, Lo.
My gorgeous best friend, Emily.


I know I've said it a million times but
I can't wait to go home!!
I will, however, miss my friends here in Logan.
But it's only for three weeks :)

These two lovely ladies however, will be leaving for 
their new adventure in New York in January
so I'd like to say a little something:
Thank you
 Madi Paige Waters and
Shannon June Ballard
for being such wonderful friends!!
I love you girls so much!
You will be incredibly missed by me, along with 
a ton of other people whose lives you have
had a great impact on.
I hope New York is absolutely amazing.
I can't wait to come visit you!
Also, I can't wait to hear about your wonderful adventures
you two are going to have.
Thank you for being a great example to me :)
LOVE YOU!

Oh, and also this.
I am officially addicted to Gossip Girl.
That is all.
xoxo, Gouldie Girl 
bahahaha wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment