Saturday, December 4, 2010

Okay, okay.

Okay so I was a little dramatic in my last post haha
I was having an off day.
To be completely honest, life is really great!
I had a great time at work tonight.
Kinda weird, right?
I had a lot of visitors :)
Plus I got to work with Teddi which always makes me super happy.
AND I made $8 in tips!
WOO!

I have a fun-filled Saturday ahead of me tomorrow.
Getting Makenzie's birthday cake with Hil.
Lunch with Brad Singer.
Playing with Cass.
Then DANCE PARTY for THIS little lady's birthday!!

I think we'll have a pretty good turn out and it
should be super fun!
Can't wait!

This week has honestly been the busiest I've been almost all year.
I was in the library every day!
And I'm only going to get busier haha
I work a lot next week plus studying for finals
plus group presentation on Wednesday for English.
PHEW!
But seriously, bring it on.
I'm ready.

I'm excited to go to lunch with Brad tomorrow.
Kindof out of the blue, but I think very highly of Bradley.
So we'll see how it goes :)
He was one of my many visitors tonight at Twizl Berry
and we had a great conversation-he's such a sweetheart.
Alright, time for bed.
I'm exhausted.
G'night!

oh, p.s, the roomies finally had an outing to Wally World 
with the four of us together
this past week, here are the results:

Bahaha I love my room mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment