Monday, December 6, 2010

What a weekend!

Holy Moses!
What a freaking great weekend!
I worked a double on Friday then just chilled with the roomies.
Saturday I woke up at noon.
Then we had a nice roomie date:
got our nails done.
went shopping.
Then we came home, made TWO cakes.
Got ready for Makenzie's party.
Then had the best dance party ever!
SO many people showed up!
It was soo fun!
(Thanks to the girls who let us use their house-you're GREAT!!)
Then Sunday went to church.
Came home.
Went to Salt Lake with my favorite people ever
to watch the Christmas Devotional and see the lights
at Temple Square.
So fabulous.
This gospel is seriously amazing.
When the prophet spoke, the Spirit was 
overwhelming.
I have never been to the Conference Center so it was so great
to be there!
I am also incredibly thankful that I have
such great friends.
I am so blessed.
I couldn't ask for better friends.
We're all so cute :)
Can't believe the weekend is all done.
But also can't believe it's time for
FINALS.
This next week is going to be crazy-busy.
Can't wait to go HOME!!
Well, time for bed.
Love you all.
Happy Sunday :)

2 comments:

  1. AHHH YEAH!!! Baby girl I just love you! Thanks for coming to SLC last night! I am so grateful you got to be there! Also hate the pics of me at the dance party. My hair is a sweaty mess. But very fun still. :) love you instant pudding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful for you in my life :)
    And so thankful that you came to the party and I got to go to SLC!!
    I just love you, Instant Pudding!!

    ReplyDelete