Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Back in the swing of things.

Hello, November.

So I've made it a goal to start back up with my blog.
Let's see how it goes.
It's been quite a while since the last time I wrote, so let's do a re-cap:

I'm back here in Logan and loving it.
I met the greatest girls the first week I was here at church 
and we have been inseparable ever since.
I love them soo much!
We always have so much fun when we hang out 
and they make me want to be a better person.
So thank you.
Along with great new friends, I am back with Bean and Kenz from last year, along with our new room mate Tammy in our new little apartment.
The location is GREAT.
Just minutes from the stadium, a couple of blocks from the Spectrum 
and around some really great people.
Our ward has been great thus far and our bishopric is awesome.
It feels great to be reunited with my girls.
Of course we have our issues but all in all I love them 
and am so thankful to have them in my life.
Football season is almost over and basketball season has started-YES!
I think this year will be a great season-GO AGGIES!!

I've also started working at Twizl Berry for the past almost month and am loving it.
Still no car, but I do what I can with the bus system 
and incredibly generous individuals who will drive me to work.
All in all I think this year is going to treat me quite well.
Classes are still kinda kicking my butt but I'm throwing 
it into overdrive and will be OWNING my final exams.
SO...
Not to be the typical mormon girl, but
I have been thinking a lot lately about love and marriage.
I have several friends who are engaged or will be engaged soon and to be completely honest, 
it scares me.
I'm not scared to find love.
I'm scared of not having it last.
In the past I have found a great guy and then he turns out 
to be completely different than how I thought.
I just can't wait for that day when I know I have found the person I want to marry.
Who I love unconditionally and who loves me back.
Who I can laugh with, cry with, fart with and be goofy with.
I'm still looking, because I know I haven't found him but he's out there somewhere.
And when he comes, I need to be ready.
New goal: read scriptures everyday.


Well, that's my life right now in a nutshell and I love it.

I am going to leave you with some pictures from this year thus far.
Enjoy!
Tubing with the roomies.
She and Him concert! First outing with Shannon.
I have the greatest friends...jealous?
After the 80's dance.
Aggie football with some of my favorites.
The greatest boys.
Warehouse laser tag-SO fun.
Me, Lori and Natalie at POWDERPUFF!
Yup, we carved pumpkins.
Rockin' it like Tom Cruise for Halloween.

[man I have the greatest friends.]
Welp, that's about it.
Remember: The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.

oh, and p.s...seventeen days until HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment