Monday, November 15, 2010

TEN.

Daaaaaaaay ten.
"A picture of someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future."
hmmmmmmmm.
I don't think I would want the whole blogging world to know that.
There is one great prospect, but I don't want to jinx it :)

Soo I might possibly be moving out of my little apartment.
and into the MUSTACHE HOUSE (also known as "The Blue Door House").
Cute, right?
I'm not sure how my current room mates will take it
but I am pretttttty sure I will be moving in
if all goes well with payments and such.
I also need to find someone to buy my contract.
So it's all kind of up in the air right now.
But I want to way baaaaaad!

I bought my tickets to the BYU basketball game today.
So freakin' pumped!!
COUGARS: GET READY TO BE CREAMED!!

OH!
And I'm watching Center Stage right now.
Seriously LOVE this movie.
kloveyouallbye.

2 comments:

  1. i am obsessed with center stage and not everyone has heard of it, which is weird to me! bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that moustache door. very cute. love your faec

    ReplyDelete