Saturday, November 20, 2010

RONALD WEASLEY

First off...
Can I just say that Ronald Bilius Weasley is my favorite ginger of all time?
How can you not love this face?!
Also, let me tell you that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is
SO GOOD!!

I have got so much news for you all!
My computer has been a retard the past couple of days and
decided to get a freakin' virus.
Hence the reason I haven't been on to blog to all of you
completely interested in my life :)


So last night was the IWA dance which I was accompanied by 
Brandon Crawford.
What a great boy.
Because I got out of work at 7 and everyone was already
enjoying their festivities, we made some delicious pizza at 
my house then drove up with Shan and Cort.
The dance was a success I'd say.
We had a huge group of us and we pretty much 
"owned the dance floor"
in the words of Natalie Miller lol
Afterwards Brandon and I went back to my place where there was a
hoppin' party with Ph'zookie, dancing, video games and all sorts of wonderful people.
We had a nice little dance party #2 then watched What Happens In Vegas.
What a NIGHT!
I didn't end up going to bed until 4 in the morning.


ALSO
Makenzie and I went to the BYU game on Wednesday.
We lost, but it was still way fun.
I saw a lot of friends that I haven't seen in a long time
both from back home and from last year!
So that was great.
But we lost.
That is not great.
But I'm still proud of my Aggies-we put up a good fight!!


Let me just say I'm ready for Thanksgiving break.
Although it will consist of working double shifts, writing papers
and stuffing myself until I'm sick, I'm so ready for a break.
I don't have the list of 30 things because they're on my computer
and I'm on Tammy's, but I'll update when I get my computer back :)
loveyouall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment