Thursday, November 25, 2010

Well, everyone told me so on that one.

So some people just never change.
No matter how much you wish or think they are going to
they never do.
Whatever.
I don't need you.

Day number nineteen.
A place you want to travel someday:
GREECE!
Oh man I want to go there so badly.
Definitely a goal in life.

Also, the Aggies won tonight against the Utes 79-62-WOO!
Way to go Aggies!!

Tomorrow is Turkey Day and I'm way pumped to see all my 
Aunts and Uncles and cousins but i was I was going home.
I miss my family!
But I'm excited that Makenzie is coming with me!
I'm thankful for so many things but mainly 
family, great friends, food, shelter and the gospel.
I don't know where I would be with all of these things.
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving is great!
kloveyoubye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment