Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BLIZZARD!!!

So rumor has it there's a storm a'brewing!!
I love the fact that USU closed at 2 this afternoon.
It seriously made my life.
Why, you may ask?
No 3:00 class :)
Yesssssss.
Makenzie and I are completely prepared with a little
Casper
Jurassic Park and
Elf.
Along with goodies, frozen yogurt pie from work, pasta
and blankets :)
Yay for snow days!

So I'll be here in little ol' Cache Valley for Thanskgiving
ringing in the holiday with my Grandparent's and extended family.
Wish I could go home, though.
Oh well, only a day less than a month haha

Oh, and can I just say that I have been to Chick-Fil-A THREE TIMES
within the past week?
It was a baaaad idea for that to open five minutes down the road lol
But I don't even care, i LOVE Chick-Fil-A!
YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
ALSO
I had my first night of sledding down Old Main this year.
SO fun.
I seriously love Utah State so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment