Sunday, November 28, 2010

twenty, twenty one, twenty two.

Well, once again, I'm late.
It's tough keeping up with this 30-day blog business.
What a week.
A lot of things have happened haha
Both good and bad.
Almost ready for school to be back again.
I am, however, enjoying this snow.
I used to despise snow but for some reason I am really 
loving it!


Day twenty
(posts 19 and 20 should be switched but I read it wrong so oh well!)
Someone you miss.
Lauren Rose Carlisle.
She is my very best friend and I miss her dearly.
I miss our Clueless dates, our Sonic runs, our dress
up freak outs, and our mysterious road searching.
I come home in TWENTY THREE DAYS!!
Can't wait :)


Day twenty-one
A picture of something that makes you happy.


GO AGGIES!!!


Day twenty-two
A picture that confuses you.
Boo.
This, I do not understand.
At all.
And I never will.


I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was wonderful!
Mine was great, lots of food and family!
Plus Makenzie :)
SO.
I need to be working on my paper...
but I just really don't want to.
Bah.
I have tomorrow.
Tomorrow sounds delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment