Thursday, November 4, 2010

CHECK!

Delicious shrimp pasta from Olive Garden?
Check.

Blindfolded and taken to First Dam?
Check.

Floating in an inflatable boat gazing up at the stars?
Check.

Getting stuck in the crevice of a tree?
Check.

Red boxing a cheesy chick-flick?
Check.

Wonderful date tonight?
Check.

oh, and note to self:
never leave my facebook logged on when I leave for the night...
your room mates will hack in and change your status to your legs itching from no-shave November.
I'm already not a fan of the guy version of no-shave November, 
I have no interest in participating myself haha
So thanks for that, ladies.
[loveyouboth].

oh and p.s. both my goals are going quite well, in case you're keeping tabs on me :)
but until next time...
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment