Friday, November 5, 2010

Day ONE

So...
I was blog-stalking 
(yes, not only do I facestalk, I have no invested time into blog stalking-sad, huh?) 
and came across a list of things to post for the next 30 days, so here we go with Day 1:

[Post a recent photo of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself]

1. I could literally eat Nutella and animal crackers everyday and never get sick of it.
2. I want to travel to every state, Greece, Costa Rica, India, London and Australia before I die.
3. It's my dream to open my own bed and breakfast.
4. I always have to have my fingernails painted.
5. I have seen every episode of That 70's show.
6. I was born in Georgia but moved to Grand Haven, Michigan 
when I was nine and have been there ever since until I moved here to Logan.
7. I have the biggest celebrity crush on Jude Law.
8. I did synchronized swimming in high school.
9. Daisies are my favorite flowers.
10. I have read all the Harry Potter and Twilight series.
11. I am in love with John Mayer, but have never seen him in concert.
12. I talk in my sleep.
13. The first things I notice about a guy are his hair and his shoes.
14. I am terrified of semi trucks and being kidnapped.
15. I look forward to the Statesman solely to read the police blotter.

Day one complete :)
I'm excited it's the weekend.
About to go to lunch with Jen then some Aggie basketball then 
concert with Babs then MOBILE DANCE PARTY!! What a great Friday night this will be :)
Yay for great friends!

ALSO...
I was reunited with my best friend from back home, Emily today!
What a great feeling that is!!
Things had been a little rocky since I left for Utah.
Then she had so many crazy things in her life that kept her attention elsewhere 
but today we had a nice long chat and now things are great again!
I'm so thankful for her in my life and is by far the best friend I've ever had.
Love you, Emmy Rose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment