Saturday, November 13, 2010

seven&&eight.

SEVEN
Soo, I kindof forgot to blog yesterday, so here's for yesterday AND today :)
"A picture of someone or something that has had the biggest impact on you."

This is my brother, Joseph.
He has always been a positive example to me
as well as a very good template for what to look for in a husband.
He is an amazing man and I look up to him a lot.
He's got a great testimony and has found an amazing companion 
to share his life with.
He is someone I can have deep conversations with
as well as get great dating advice from.
He's just the greatest.

EIGHT
"A picture that makes you laugh"
Ohh, how do I choose just one?!
Here's one from tonight that I think is pretty comical:
Matching 'Staches?
Yup.
That just happened.
Love these two people so much.
Tonight was just great.
My friends were my lifesavers and picked me up from work
then attempted to blind ourselves but looking into a 
spotlight
which is really just fire reflecting off a mirror!
Then went to a nice little pep-rally followed by some warehouse laser tag
which is always a good time.
Then ate some good ol' BK fries at the Mustache house. 
Came HOME to find my roomies watching 
Beauty and the Beast, which just made my life.
Then our friends Tyler and Wyatt stopped by and we chilled for a while
and now I'm laying in bed, about to hit the sack because I'm 
shopping with Cass tomorrow at AE-woo woooo!
Seriously though, time for bed.
Big day ahead of me tomorrow.
Love you all!

oh, and please enjoy these pictures from tonight.
I love my friends :)



hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment