Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catch Up.

Happy Sunday everyone! :)
Can I just say I love the fact that it's snowing?
So I'm doing a little catch up with my "30 days of blogging" stuff.

Day twelve:
Something I love...
Wow, I sure do love a lot of things.
But one of my very favorite things that I love are 
new shoes.
I love new shoes.
I love the smell.
I love the feeling.
I love the compliments you get.
I love the excitement of wearing them with the perfect outfit.
Love Love Love!

Day thirteen:
Something I hate...
I hate when it snows then the snow turns all 
brown and mushy 
instead of 
white and fluffy.
Grossssssss.

Day fourteen:
People I can't see my life without...
My daddy.
My mommy.
My little sister and big brother.



Friends.
Wow I love life!

Day fifteen:
Something I want to do before I die...
Visit Greece.
How absolutely AMAZING is this?!
Oh,I want it so badly.

Also I want to ride in a hot air balloon.
So fun!

Day sixteen:
Someone you would want to switch lives with
for one day and why.
Fergie.
I think if I traded lives with this person, I would want
it to be for more than just one day.
Why?
THAT'S why.

I think Fergie is kinda weird looking
but I would trade lives with her for a day JUST
to get a piece of THAT.
Seriously.
YUM.

All caught up! Yay!
We're all out of toilet paper at our apartment.
And it's not good.
And it's Sunday which means no Wally World visits.
Soo, until Monday, we will be using paper towels or the neighbor's TP.
Woot woot.


No comments:

Post a Comment